M.Eng, MBA, P.Eng
- Avillia’s founder and visionary, Patrick leads the Avillia team. He builds relationships and works collaboratively with municipalities, elected officials, and within the land development industry to make our projects successful.
- Patrick brings his creativity to the table when it comes to designs, processes, and ideas for future development.
- B.Sc. in Engineering (Civil Engineering), a Master of Engineering in Transportation and a Masters’ Degree in Business Administration.
- Managed the aquatic center for the 2000 Olympics in Sydney, which involved a major infrastructure overhaul within a tight timeline.
- Completed part of his studies at the Helsinki School of Economics in Finland.
- Awarded the UDI ER Spirit Award in 2013.
- Awarded the UDI Alberta Volunteer Award.
- With three school-aged children, Patrick coaches several sports teams, plus volunteers on other non-profit and community organizations in the Edmonton area.
MBA, M.Eng, P.Eng
- As the co-founder of Avillia, Eleni’s role varies and extends into all areas of business operations.
- She is the pulse of the organization and her responsibilities vary from office management and human resources to managing many aspects of Avillia’s business relationships and projects.
- B.Sc. in Engineering (Computer Engineering), a Masters’ degree in Engineering and a Masters’ Degree in Business Administration.
- Achieved certification through the Project Management Institute (PMI).
- Applied her management skills and expertise during a fruitful 15-year career in the IT field.
- Eleni has managed numerous projects in her career including the implementation of the operational information technology used at the Sydney 2000 Summer Olympic Games.
- Having lived in Belgium, Greece, Canada, and Australia and being lucky enough to speak French, Greek, English, and some Spanish, Eleni loves to travel and reconnect with her family and friends!
- Eleni enjoys spending time as a mom and cheerleader to various kids’ sporting events and volunteering in her community.
Chief Financial Officer
- Chris leads the financial activities of the company, from planning and arranging funding for projects to financial reporting.
- Canadian Chartered Accountant and US Certified Public Accountant designations.
- He has worked for everything from small businesses to the Walt Disney Company.
- Chris is currently serving as President at the Derrick Club in Edmonton.
- In his spare time, Chris enjoys spending time with his family and hitting the golf course.
Vice President - Land Development
- Dustin manages the due diligence process, entitlement, design, and construction process for Avillia’s land development projects.
- He is responsible for communication with stakeholders, builder partners, contractors, consultants, adjacent land developers, and municipalities and works with various organizations and facilitates agreements.
- Holds a Civil Engineering Technologist diploma from the Northern Alberta Institute of Technology (NAIT).
- Carries a Certified Engineering Technologist designation through the Association of Science & Engineering Technology Professionals of Alberta (ASET).
- Since 2004, he has successfully serviced and managed over 2000 lots.
- Dustin spends his free time with his wife and two young daughters. Summers for their family are spent on the lake surfing behind their boat and camping.
- Dustin has a passion for travel and enjoys scuba diving, exploring new destinations, and relaxing on a beach.
Vice President - Project Integration & Delivery
- Joe manages overall project integration and manages the delivery of both vertical and land development projects in both Alberta and British Columbia.
- He is responsible for communication with stakeholders, builder partners, contractors, consultants, adjacent land developers, and municipalities and works with various organizations and facilitates agreements on the projects he manages.
- Holds a Finance diploma from the Northern Alberta Institute of Technology (NAIT).
- Involved in the creation of new communities in the City of Edmonton, servicing thousands of lots within the city and surrounding area.
- Joe spends his free time with family and volunteering.
- He enjoys travelling, playing hockey and golfing.
Manager – Sales and Marketing
- Jill works closely with homebuilders, development managers, and marketing consultants to bring raw land to the market and actualize its potential.
- From lot sales to market research to creating and managing marketing plans, Jill connects Avillia’s developments to the end-user.
- B.Sc. in Consumer and Family Studies from the University of Alberta.
- Marketing Diploma with honours from Northern Alberta Institute of Technology (NAIT).
- 16 years in the new home and development industry complete with launching many new communities and stages of development in the market.
- Jill’s three young children and dog keep her busy. When the family is not running to the hockey rink or parkour gym, they enjoy camping, family games and evening walks.
- A beach bum at heart, Jill takes every chance she can to escape to the water for a boat day, time on the sand or snorkeling in the ocean.
Manager - Accounting
- Carol oversees and manages Avillia’s daily accounting processes.
- Assists with Monthly Financial reporting and monitoring.
- Business Administration Management from the Northern Alberta Institute of Technology (NAIT).
- 30 years of experience in the accounting and finance industry.
- Health and fitness is important to Carol as she enjoys her time as a certified fitness instructor.
- Raising a family keeps her in motion and yet she’s always willing to lend a helping hand in the community.
- Kiwi’s sets the tone at the office for an upbeat atmosphere. She greets visitors and staff, providing emotional support when needed.
- A tummy rub goes a long way for both the giver and the receiver!
- Kiwi graduated top of her class in puppy school as she excelled in sit, stay, and rollover skills.
- Kiwi enjoys walks, chewing on her bone and couch cuddles.